Date: Saturday, August 11th, 2018
When: Noon to 6pm
Where: Alton Baker Park in Eugene, along the Willamette River
Who: LGBTQ Family, Friends & Allies!
Featuring live entertainment, food, drinks, vendors and much more. Come out and relax at the park with community and celebrate the diverse expression of PRIDE!
Bike Valet Available
Bus routs 13, 66, and 67 out of the Downtown Eugene Station all drop you off within a 5 min walk from the park
Water Bottle Refill Available, bring your bottle
Two of the co-hosts this year are the Fabulous Diva Simone Slaughter and KEZI's own Bryan Anderson!!
Pride T Shirts Available, $25, Cash Preferred
Please park at EWEB https://goo.gl/maps/SpMA5CR5i5S2
12:00 - 12:30 Opening remarks and announcements
Honorable Mayor of Springfield Christine Lundberg
Honorable Mayor of Eugene Lucy Vinis
Commissioner of Labor and Industries Val Hoyle
Honorable U.S. Representative Mr. Peter DeFazio
2:00—3:00 Drag Entertainment Set 1 featuring:
3:00—3:45 Dance Music with DJ Kalien
3:45—4:00 Gay Men's Chorus
4:00—4:45 Work Dance Company and Friends
11:30 - 1:00 LGBTQIA* Yoga
1:15 - 3:00 Youth Programming: musical theater, poetry, singing, dancing and YOU!
3:15 - 5:00 Open mike: spoken word, music, poetry, storytelling and YOU!
What is NOT allowed inside the Eugene Springfield Pride Festival?
- Weapons of any kind (this includes firearms, toy guns or water guns, knives or swords, toy knives or swords, any and all weapons real or toy)
- Glass containers
- Sharpies, markers, paint pens
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- *Random Bag checks will be done upon entering the Festival grounds. Random Bad Checks will be done inside while you’re inside the Festival. Your bag could be check multiple times. Prohibited items will be confiscated by security.